top of page

Price is for up to 10 circuits.


We have a group of competent, reliable and friendly professionals to deliver a certification for domestic landlords and commercial sites, including any insurance claims purposes.

Electric certificates

  • We provide Gas Safety Certificates to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within London. 

    As a landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, hob, oven or fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register.